- Link for Exposure time calculator - test version - can be found here:
Exposure time calculator
- Example parameters and results:
How to use exposure time calculator properly:
- Object: Point or extended, depending on whether it is a point or source of finite dimensions.
- Custom telescopes setup:
- Milankovic Telescope (AZ140) with CCD IKONL Camera, focal reducer x0.64
- Nedeljkovic Telescope (EQ60) with CCD FLI Camera
- Total transparency of all optical elements = 0.7
- Airmass according to formula AM=1/cos(Z), Z- zenith angle
- Sky Brightness (mag/arcsec^2) = 21
- Radius for photometry: around 2-2.5 times of FWHM
- For excellent measurement, Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) should be at least 100.