Telescope Time Allocation
Time allocation for the telescopes at the Astronomical station Vidojevica is possible. For successful application, we strongly advice to read the Rule-book first which contains all relevant information regarding time allocation. Application forms can be downloaded here. Characteristics of the telescopes and all the available instruments can be read here. Example of applications in Serbian and English can be found here.
News and Events.
- Call for proposals for the telescopes time allocation is open from 1st of January to 30th of April.
- Currently, the 60cm telescope is not used because of observatory dome issue and will be moved temporary in other pavilion on AS Vidojevica site.
- The 1.4m telescope is available for observation with Andor IkonL CCD camera and filters set: B, V, R, I, L, Halpha, Hcontinuum and SII.
- Time allocation committee
- Rule-book for application
- Application form
- Application form examples
- Events calendar
- Useful links