Telescope Time Allocation
Time allocation for the telescopes at the Astronomical station Vidojevica is possible. For successful application, we strongly advice to read the Rule-book first which contains all relevant information regarding time allocation. Application forms can be downloaded here. Characteristics of the telescopes and all the available instruments can be read here. Example of applications in Serbian and English can be found here.
News and Events.
- The 60cm telescope is available for observations again with FLI PL230 CCD camera, filters set: B, V, R, I and L. The filed of view is 17.7 x 17.8 arcmin. Pixel size is 15.0 μm x 15.0 μm.
- Call for proposals for the telescopes time allocation is open from 1st of July to 31th of October 2020.
- The 1.4m telescope is available for observation with Andor IkonL CCD camera, focal reducer and filters set: B, V, R, I, L, Halpha, Hcontinuum and SII. The field of view is 13.3 x 13.3 arcmin. Pixel size is 13.5 μm x 13.5 μm.
- Time allocation committee
- Rule-book for application
- Application form
- Application form examples
- Events calendar
- Useful links